Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2

Food today consisted of:

  • Breakfast Shake - orange with flax seed meal.  This one tastes pretty good.
  • Snack - Mozarella stick wrapped in two Romaine leaves.  Not bad.
  • Lunch Shake - banana with peanut butter.  This one is one I'll enjoy drinking again.
  • Dinner - the shrimp soup I had made already and ate last night.  This is good soup.
The only other thing in my mouth other than water was licked my fingers while making my snack items for the next couple of days.  And, I had a few bites of the cauliflower which I was cutting up.  I may have to not prepare things in advance if I'm going to be tempted to sample.

I even turned down a dinner invitation with friends last night simply because I'd just started my 21 days of diet.  I've got to be strong! 

Today I did manage NOT to eat any of the candy that we always have at the office too.  No chocolate for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment