Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3

Another day of dieting completed.  Things have been so very, very busy at the office that this new way of dieting seems to be just right for the moment.  It takes me forever to finish my breakfast shake so I'm eating my snack somewhere around lunch time.  Then lunch time comes in early afternoon which means that by the time I eat dinner I'm quite sufficed for the day.  I've been experiencing no hunger pangs and no desire for anything right special right now.

Breakfast:  Frozen berry shake with almond powder.  Won't be doing this one again.  The book warned me about this one since there are the blackberry seeds.  They are very annoying so frozen berries are out of the picture for me.

Snack:  Dip made from diced grape tomatoes mixed with cream cheese and seasoning.  I had celery to dip into it and this was a healthy snack that I will be trying again in the future.

Lunch:  Another shake of banana and peanut butter.  One of the better shakes.

Dinner:  A repeat of the shrimp soup.  Still tasted great!

No comments:

Post a Comment